Tuesday 15 May 2007

Home and Garden

Well, here it is .. the LH cardi completed and on display in the 'ST: designer room'. Yes, the new bit is open to the public and has been christened 'ST: designer room' (but in Bradley Hand ITC font that I can't seem to copy and paste onto here). There are a couple of wee bits to be sorted but we have to wait for Rigsby to get his finger out for that! Have been trying to get some (decent) photos to post but since my camera doesn't have a wide-angled lens, you will just have to take what you get for now!

Today has started well - have managed to get my fingers covered in super glue so far. Hmm .. must remember to be more careful in future.

Going to do some housework and some gardening. The house is a manky tip and the garden is an embarrassment to the neighbourhood - the weeds in the drive are going to do some serious damage to the car never mind the state of my normally lovingly tendered borders. Grass? My garden is giving back what the rain forest is losing! But .. I've been busy.

TBT is finished but haven't taken a photo yet - there was a big shadow over it so I'll wait until the sun moves round a bit. I've noticed that some bloggers take to artistic outside shots, but with the state of my outdoors setting, inside will have to do.

Sunday was our big UFO day and it was .. different. The crochet tutorial seemed to go well. Carol Meldrum is sooo nice. I will make sure we invite her to take some classes once the meeting room is up and running - probably after the summer.

TB is glued to the telly cos big Big Sam is joining The Magpies today. The news conference isn't until 1 o'clock but, as always with football, the build up is just as important. I reckon with Big Sam and Fat Freddie they will have to strengthen the ground. lol

Okay, off to do some work. I am upstairs and the dandelions are tapping the window. I hate dandelions. Oh .. and slugs. I really hate slugs.

1 comment:

Flavaknits said...

Nan, how can you hate dandelions - they brighten up the garden (MY garden). And the slugs.... nuff said.
LH is looking very pretty, and can't wait to see the Designer Room (and rest of shop !)