Sunday 3 June 2007

8 Things About Me

1 Most unusual place I've knitted.

Wired up in Law hospital ITU where I spent three months. Well, a girl needs something to do.

2. Scariest thing I've done.

Arranging to meet someone I've met on the internet. We're still together after three and a half years and I love him to bits.

3. Most famous person I've snogged.

Jim MacPherson (Taggart) when I was 11.

4. Biggest gamble(s) I've taken.

Opening my wee shop, extending it and then extending it again.

5. Most important thing to me.

Aside from the obvious, the shop's reputation. It's probably the worst thing about me too cos it is worth more to me than money (sorry accountants) and makes me the worst businesswoman in the world.

6. Most stupid thing I've done.

Decided to go for ... breaking my elbow in Lanzarote between checking into the apartments and actually getting into the apartment.

7 Most surprising thing I've done.

Getting my diploma in maths while doing my degree cos I am really, really crap with numbers.

8. Furthest away place I've visited.

Thailand. Went there on my own for a holiday.

Okay D, you are het.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

for gods sake, do not elaborate about the episode in the church toilets, some people have sensitive stomachs!! lol TAH

Anonymous said...

Bet it was"murdur" kissing Taggart !

You should meet my husband - he's never broken his elbow between checking in and actually entering an apartment but he did once lose the cinema tickets between buying them at the box office and actually getting to the girl standing at the door waiting to take them. "Oh goodness, what a foolish chap you are" I said ..... or something along those lines. ;0)

Flavaknits said...

Respect - you got a diploma in Maths - my worst subject too! Snogging Jim MacPherson eh , any good???

Kathleen said...

He, he, some of the best people meet their beloved over the internet ;-)
Enjoyed reading your facts. x K