Tuesday 5 June 2007

Quick Catch Up

Just a quickie....

... finished DB hoodie and it is in shop. Will take a fotie when I am back in.

... not in this week cos I am on the DAFNE course. It's soooo cool - we get to play with plastic food!

... almost finished front of Rowan slipover and got back out, just to see how it looked - as you do. That's funny. Yes, had misread the pattern for placing the cables on the back. Finished front. Frogged the back when I got home today. (Croak, croak.)

... you girls and your jealousy. Murrrrrrder for him most likely, if he was even to remember, and I was only 11, so had no basis for comparisons thank you very much.

... TAH - too much information!

... D - and you're an accountant! Cool!!!!

... Heather - haven't got an abbreviation for you yet (softlee, softlee, catchee monkee). I can so empathise with Al. Nice to know these things don't just happen to me.

... omigod - cos there is one - AL-W booted out Ben at last!

... off to to prepare for River City after a wee quick look at some blogs.

Catch ya later

Added later (after reading D's list of 8 things) - I repeat, and you're an accountant! Cool!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right - I couldn't BELIEVE Ben had hung on so long when he was out of tune half the blooming time ! Now I'm torn tho', Lee or Keith - it's a tough one !

Don't sweat the abbreviation, as long as it's not "Chief Bitch" as your beloved dubbed me the minute he met me .... and I thought I hid it so well too ;0)

Flavaknits said...

It was a loooonnnnggg time ago - in a different world - did all my studying but never got my diploma as never quite finished it before I left work. Still , when you do the job etc. etc
Don't think I'll go back to it.
Whose Al-W and Ben (you can see I get to watch tv often - NOT!)