Thursday 21 June 2007

Sari Ribbon and Kipping


Take a hank of Louisa Harding Sari Ribbon, wind it up into a ball and then knit a sleeve ... that is what I did yesterday.


Sit outside the shop and knit in public for WWKIP Day. (I don't reserve my kipping for special days - my usual spot for kipping outside the shop is across the road on the church wall, but only when it is sunny and, especially, warm. There is a dent that my bum fits into very nicely.) I knew these photos weren't deleted!

Must dash - TB will catch me.

How come when I haven't had a chance to check out blogs everyone has being going nuts with the blogging and knitting/other crafty crafts?

1 comment:

Flavaknits said...

That Sari Ribbon is a beautiful colour/s! Kimberley at the Gourock group is knitting a bag with some paler colourway, it looks lovely.
Saw your advert in Simply Knitting - will be visiting during Summer Hols (v.soon!)