Saturday 9 June 2007

Worldwide KIP Day

Hey Folks ... how'ya diddlin'?

TB took some foties today. I was sitting outside the shop knitting in honour of WWKIP Day (and because it was roasting in the shop!). However, only one appeared when I was downloading them. Must ask tomorrow if he deleted the others. Like the t-shirt? Was washed when I came home tonight so I can wear it tomorrow.

Yes, tomorrow I make my return to the Tramway for it is KnS day. And, indeed, I will be kipping. Here's hoping there will be no drama (haven't been since that incident). However, I have returned from the planet DAFNE and I am controlling my diabetes admirably. Not! Still at the tuning stage - fine-tuning will come later. (She said optimistically.)

I have started a new blog, DAFNE Disciple, to get the boring medical stuff away from here - for this is my knitting blog and all I seem to do is talk about my health (or, lack of it). Haven't posted on it yet. Lucky to get two mins to post on here - trying to get some nagged2k projects done as well as my crochet felted bag (remember that one?).Oh ... and ... giving it ZZZZZ on the couch - am knackered after last week.

So Heather is going to have the abbreviation SB2, because I have two SBs on my list. Don't worry SB2 - it does not stand for Senior Bitch - and I will not crumble under pressure to change it to CB to avoid confusion!!

So, off to bed - if I can get to sleep for singing about coloured outer garments. D ... AL-W is Andrew Lloyd-Webber (and since he has been in my living-room every Saturday night for weeks now, I have dispensed with the formalities of titles!) and I was referring to 'Any Dream Will Do' or 'The Josephs'. Lee won and Keith was second (as I predicted). However, I thought Ben would get through, as the punters favourite, and come third. But my faith in the Lord was restored last week when he booted Ben out - so just as well I had no money on it. (Ben was a nice cheeky chappie type but he couldn't hold a note in a bucket.)

Anyway, off to bed. Will have a wee sticky-beak on some blogs first. Have to get up at 3am (yes, 3am) to check my blood. The way I am, and will be, going, I will be able to hold my needles a new way - am testing my blood so often I will have holes in my fingers so I'll be able to put the needles through them (think Edward Scissorhands). Oo-er, hope I don't get piles.

Nightie, night.

No comments: