Wednesday 7 March 2007

Cable Needle Holder - don't do this at home!

Oh, the things I was going to do today. My day off. Did I get any of them done? No, I didn't. Ended up in Kwik-Fit. New catalyst and tyre for the car. That was good wool money too! Will just have to go rummaging about in TB's piggy bank for Sunday at the SECC.

The only thing that I did do that was planned was go to the dentist. Back tomorrow to get the temporary thing and tooth removed. Boo-hoo. Mind you, every cloud has a silver lining ... I'll have a great place for keeping my cable needle when I am not using it. It will beat putting it behind my ear and losing it down the back of a cushion.

Managed a few rounds of the 'need to know' item when MBN came up. She gave me a sample packet of Fruitellas and a sample tub of the new Mentos chewing gum (really yummy, btw). No wonder I have to go to the dentist.

TB has started nagging me to knit a few things up in our tastier yarns (Rowan, Debbie Bliss ...) for display when the shop is rearranged. Think I will research knitting with feet!

Off to bed to prepare for the jags up the front of my mouth tomorrow. My life sucks! (And that is pretty much what I will have to do with my tea tomorrow night. Soup anyone?)

Toodle-oo fur noo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch ! Sounds painful !I hate the dentist 'cos I didn't look after my teeth when I was wee so I had lots of nasty times there. Having said that I didn't need anything done at my last checkup - yippee !

How's the wall ? Not too much dust I hope ? :0)

Flavaknits said...

Hope the tooth thing improves soon - got root canal and crown when pregant, and only good thing about it was I didn't have to pay as much!
What, you say you have Rowan, Debbie Bliss....... I'll need a wee excuse to get out to Hamilton soon.