Sunday 4 March 2007

My Aunt is Aff Her Heid!

Hello bloggers and blogees. Howzithingin?

Not been doing much blogwise this week - too busy hypoing and sleeping. However, having a wee blog now to break me back into the swing of it.

Have put on the picture of MBN, MB and SB wearing their lovely Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles jumpers that I did for them way back. Aren't they gonna love me for that!! lol If they only knew the trouble I had to go to for that pattern book (which has long since gone and, like soooo many others, I wish I still had) and plan them all (the TMNTs) so they would fit on their sizes of sweaters and knit them for Christmas. It would bring a tear to a glass eye.

TB is dising (is that you spell it?) the customers as usual. (eg 'Nan, the Chief Bitch is here' when our interim GSnB Organiser came to visit the shop for the first time!) BTW, that is her blog at the side, dollydimpleknits. And you should see the stuff she does! Check out Kedkrafty for her finished items. Mmmm! (Guess who has learned to do links now! lol)

My voice is getting a bit croaky with the added bummer of a sore throat. Yippee, maybe I will lose my voice and get a few days off work. Aye, right!

The wall is coming down in the shop between us and next door so we will have a bigger shop and that is happening this week. Yuck, all that stoor! Will have to go and beg, steal and borrow some sheets etc. But .. it will all be worth it.(?)

TB is making the tea, so I am off to prepare for the gastronomic feast.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

1 comment:

Flavaknits said...

Ooohh Nan, you temptress - have just seen Heathers purchases - I WANT that Noro!
Got the latest knitting magazine - wonderful pattern for Noro cash iroho and silk garden, choosing my colours as we speak! (Hope the throat gets better soon!)