Tuesday 27 March 2007

Year Ends Suck!

Hey Folks!

Just to let you know I'm still alive!

End of year in shop - stocktaking, payroll year-end, accounts-up-to date, blah blah! Wall still not down - getting a bit p'd off with that - want to get new bit sorted NOW!

I'd like to have the new bit called 'The Designer Room' with a door bell and 'By Appointment Only'. Nice tables and chairs with a coffee machine and nice thin biscuits individually wrapped, soft music in the background and try me samples. Lovely and warm with a big thick carpet. Somewhere to relax and enjoy a truly marvelous knitting shopping experience. (Gorgeous yarns, books and notions etc goes without saying!) 'Away man, woman. Dream on' TB

Feel I will be entitled to a bit of Not Nagged2k knitting after the next few weeks.

Catch you when I can.

Byeeeeee.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm in a reverie thinking about your "By Appointment Only" section. Sounds like my kind of place.

Anonymous said...

Aw Nan - that sounds fabulous. Get that wall down !

If you can find a spare 2 seconds I've left you a message on the meetup board about your C& G question. I've just spent a bit of time on Fiona Morris' site and I am seriously tempted I have to tell you ! I've always thought I would love to do something like this and just about now might be the right time for a whole variety of reasons I won't bore you with.

I'll stop talking now and go an drink more wine ..... tho' that's maybe why I'm talking so much ???

Flavaknits said...

Can I book an appointment, like, NOW!
And can it last two days!
Sounds lovely - glad the year end thingy is over.