Tuesday 20 February 2007

Bunty's Birthday



Did another wee crochet flower for me cos I gave my mum the first one. Told her it was her birthday present. lol. This one is done with Louisa Harding Impression (guess where I got it - Stitching Time, Hamilton). I had some left after doing my fingerless mitts - one in picture. They are a wee bit scabby now cos I wear them in the shop (brrr) but they are still yummy.
It is Mum's birthday today (83). How did she manage to have a daughter as young as me? Maybe she went to that Italian doctor and he sorted her out. Oh dear! That sounds a bit naughty. Especially talking about my mum.
TB has to go home tomorrow because his mum is seriously ill. She was taken into hospital last night and it seems that her kidneys are failing. I wish I could go with him to give support but I have to look after the shop. Perhaps I can get down at the weekend.
I started this blog to do something different and have a laugh. I don't do politics and I don't do religion. But I can't not mention the SnB and what is going on there. All the members with blogs will be posting something - probably heavy and psychological, philosophical and meaningful. I only mention it because I would like the SnB to be a long term thing for me.
So ... talk to each other!!! (With your mouths and ears.)
There - heavy bit over.
MBN is away doing her new job and is enjoying it so far. MB (ma boy, AKA my nephew Euan) is 21 tomorrow. Think he has just about recovered from his party on Saturday. Showed him TB's hat and asked if he wanted one, but he said he doesn't do tea-cosies.
Off to do some work. Don't particularly feel jokey today. Maybe tomorrow I will tell you my favourite joke of all time.
See ya.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Sorry to hear The Boss' mum is so unwell.
I was going to ask you if I may link to your blog?
P.S. I'm not going to do the heavy bit either.

Wee Minty said...

Of course you can. I am quite touched. I just linked to yours anyway. lol. I'm like that.

Kathleen said...

By the way, after tonight's developments, I may just do the heavy stuff after all. Sigh.

Off to update my blog template to include the link. x k

Flavaknits said...

Love the flower! Happy B'day to your mummy - Hope DB mum gets better soon.
Have put you on my Feeder list thingy, and will update to put your blog on my list - hope thats okay?
Sigh - put some heavy stuff on SnB site - won't be doing anymore today.