Wednesday 21 February 2007

Cliffhanger Blog

Up to Mum's after work yesterday. BIL (brother-in-law, Colin), MB and TMO (the mad one, my sister, Flora) were in. Oh and, of course, WM. MWM (ma wee mammy) ended up sitting with her eyes closed and her hands out for us to put more presents on. She's mad. My gran was mad, she's mad and TMO is mad. I more than suspect MBN is mad too! Lucky me! It missed me and went down her side - that is why I refer to my sister as the mad one.

Anyway, I had put on my new corsage (oooh, get her. Corsage.) and MWM noticed and asked what it was. I told her it was another wee flower and she said, quite indignantly, that it was nicer than hers. I asked her she wanted mine and before the 'Oh aye.' was out of her mouth, she had her hers off and the hand out waiting for mine. She can get a spurt on when it suits her - the besom!

Meanwhile, BIL had said that he had taken WM out for a walk. I love that wee dug to bits but my feet were killing me and the last thing I wanted to do was take her out. But it transpired that BIL had only got to the end of the path when WM decided that she didn't want to go for a walk with BIL and about turned and headed back into the house dragging BIL behind her. She is one determined terrier. As a result, WM gets to go for a walk with her favourite big sister. lol WM winds TMO up something rotten. It was actually quite a nice night and got some fresh air into the bargain.

TB is away home now. Hate that he is not here and hate the circumstances but ... However, every cloud has a silver lining and TLA and I are taking advantage of his departure - skiving! And I will be able to do all sorts of things I can't do with him around getting in the way too! lol Will speak to him later.

Off out for a family dinner tonight. MB's 21st. Should be a laugh and the food will be yummy. Won't be able to move tomorrow!

Nearly forgot. What is brown and sticky? Oh you can just wait until tomorrow to find out.

No comments: