Monday 12 February 2007

Hats that!

Well, the hat is done and the scarf two thirds done. Would have been finished but I slept most of yesterday away.

Hat is beanie and was done in Patons Inca on 7mm needles and took about 75g. Got wool in Stitching Time, Hamilton. Used the brown mix, it is lovely and it is warm. Wore it watching Casualty to see if TB would notice it when he came downstairs. Did he heck as like (and I'm blonde) ... too busy looking for a coffee and was that all I had done of his scarf? I ask you!! Nagged to knit? Aye, that's me. He's been wearing the hat all morning in the shop. Think he is quite proud of it - but as usual he is telling everyone he knitted it himself.

Well, the living room is starting to look more like a living room again but only cos I bought one of the big Marks and Spencer bags on Saturday and put lots of bags in it! Mind you it is hiding a multitude of sins. lolol What TB cannot see, TB cannot moan about!!

So .. lunchtime over again. It was cut in half cos someone was on the internet for news on his footie team. I could give him the news - they are rubbish! Okay so they won on Saturday against Liverpool but we all have our off days. lol

Back to work. Catch you soon.

No comments: