Friday 16 February 2007

Have Felt Piles Friday

Thought I could show you my piles but the batteries in my camera went flat. Yep, my digi camera is that old. However, the piles of crochet squares are ready to be put together, then handles on ... oh and the fancy bit of edging I managed to miss on the pattern ... and then into Feltingland. Yippee!!!

Will get a picture of my already felted hat on my phone before I stick it in with the bag to felt again and before I attempt the badge.

So .... here he is .... what you have been waiting for ... Les and the sweater! (lolol) Oh no it's not - couldn't get the image to appear. Hmm. Will have to have a look at this later. And ... you'll just have to wait. Oh the anticipation!

Had to change the pic of TB wearing his sweater to him wearing his beanie cos he said he looked ridiculous (and the difference is?). So his latest wheeze is .. why don't you knit up some beanies in Patons Essence. He doesn't get it yet - I hate being nagged to knit.

See ya later ... off to do some work. (Yes, I do work sometimes!)

No comments: