Monday 19 February 2007

After Casualty, the piles are nearly gone.

Howdie doodie!

Did my first crochet flower on Saturday night before Casualty. My input to 'bring a flower to SnB' .

Aw, isn't it sweet!



Watched Casualty and did some bag crochet ... and ... the piles are gone. Only the last (big) square to be attached.

Thought it would be done by now but you know what thought did! (No? He stuck a feather ... maybe we'll leave that for now.)

After addition of square, handles, and edging ... blah, blah. My goodness, this waiting is even boring me!! I will do it this week. (Sounds suspiciously like nagging!!)


Went to Glasgow SnB yesterday. Had a lovely bowl of Broccoli and Stilton soup with some yummy bread and parsley butter and a cup of coffee. Mmmm. Later, I had a piece of (melt in the mouth) shortbread and another cup of coffee. Mmmm. Oh and yes, did some knitting. I take two things to do and split the time between them. I make sure I take something that doesn't need a lot of concentration. This week I had a Rowan slipover patter which I was knitting with Louisa Harding Grace (a wool and silk mix) and some Gedrifra Filorosa for a scarf. (Both yarns avaialble at Stitching Time, Hamilton). Of course, took flower. Only three were brought, but mine was the lovliest!
Got to go. TB is booked for on-line poker and his masters voice n all that.
Catch ya later!

No comments: